What claims is it making?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
An online training resource for cyclists
- Are you following the correct structure and timing of your training so your body is most able to adapt and improve?
- Whether youâ€™re a beginner, or a long time campaigner, weâ€™ve got the training and resources you need.
- An online training log that will help you keep track of your riding and help keep you motivated to keep improving.
- Powerful training programs for time poor people. From the beginner right through to the racing cyclist.
- Do you have a supportive crew of fellow riders and experts helping you along the way?
- Are you doing the best sessions possible for optimal outcomes?
- Teaching you how to ride faster than you ever thought possible
- Are you using your time on the bike for maximum advantage?
- Based on real world pro training, not text book theory.
- Latest Blog Posts6 Specific Cycling Climbing Sessions
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. My Cycling scores 73.54/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.mycycling.com/, and find their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is $97.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: mycycling.com you’ll also be taken through to mycycling.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)